Saturday, August 20, 2011

To Peace Corps or not to Peace Corps?

Mexico was amazing.  There's an understatement.  I had a blast.  Itzel knew me, we cried.  I'm going back.

My boyfriend is wonderful.  He's perfect for me.  We're exact opposites according to the Meyer's Briggs. <3

Peace Corps.  I wonder if God isn't trying to tell me something with DB (Dearest Boyfriend) and my ridiculous time getting a final recommendation.  I've tried two people and both have pretty much failed me so far.  I'm still prodding the second person, but the first (who I really, really wanted) just didn't do it. :(

Last Sunday at church, I started thinking about it.  I haven't prayed over this.  I haven't legitimately considered what God wants me to do.  I'm just thinking if it's not His will, then I just won't get the job?  Maybe that's why I haven't gotten my recommendation?

I don't know what to do.  God, answers are greatly appreciated. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment