Sunday, August 28, 2011

Midnight again.

Prednisone.  I hate it.  I love it.

I'm up at midnight cooking and cleaning.  That's awesome, but I have jury duty tomorrow.  And I hate that I'm mad that DB is asleep.

I feel like a terrible person on this drug.  I made a counseling appointment.
One of my close friends is pretty excited for me, but I have no clue what I'm going to say.  I may or may not have been drinking when I made the appointment. And I may or may not have told them about "self mutilation" because I knew I would chicken out of the appointment.  Crap.

It's Tuesday.  I have to go.  What do I say?  I've thought about it, but I would never do it again.  I just do all of the alternatives.  I'd rather do nothing?

DB doesn't know yet and I so dearly want to tell him, but I won't.  I want to.  But I don't think he would understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment