Sunday, July 17, 2011

New things.

So I'm officially "seeing someone."  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  It's a new and different thing.  And unlike my recent dating habits, this is actually a good man.

Something feels different.  I hope it is.

We've been on four dates.  It's always a good sign when a man takes you to the theatre. :)  And watches sappy love movies. And is an incredible kisser... Did I just write that?  Well, he is. :)

I'm happy.  My PC app is nearly done.  School is going great.  I'm going to Mexico in three weeks.  I have a pretty good job (or two).  And I have a great kisser to date! :) I also have a new niece (most precious human being ever!!) and a new niece dog!  This has been an absolutely amazing week.

I never want this to end! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment